Monday, March 5, 2007

Music

So I left it out of the title for my blog, but music is also a huge part of my life. I am proud to know a ton of musicians in the Washington DC area, and several who can be considered national recording artists or who have moved to different parts of the world. My love for music has provided me with great friends, things to do, and a sense of belonging to a community. I can actually say that on several occasions I have even turned a profit from promoting something I love. In the coming weeks, I'll occasionally post about a band, a concert venue, an event, or a person whom I feel deserves a hand for their contributions to the music industry. I hope I don't bite off more topics than I can chew, but because this whole thing is so that I can voice an opinion that I already have in my head, I figure why not try?

No comments: